The Future Bride & Groom...
I've been wanting to get this off my chest for quite a while now.... so, here it comes, with all the honesty I can muster....
Ten things I don't like about my future daughter-in-law:
1) She is always smiling.... something must be up
2) She never says anything bad about anyone.... I've tried to bait her, but she never bites
3) She was a great student.... magna cum laude... I'm never playing her in Trivial Pursuit
4) She seems totally authentic... Come on, who's always totally authentic?
5) She didn't find my son soon enough... what took so long?
6) She has a wonderfully tight family... very close... they have loads of fun... maybe explains the smiling
7) She is a choco-holic... she needs to branch out... probably would never eat "white" chocolate
8) She has way too much hair.... curls everywhere... I've got 50 hairs- she has 50 bazillion
Probably Something Chocolate...
9) She's an adventurous cook.... Jordan is going to weigh a ton
10) She doesn't come around enough... it's only 10 1/2 hours from Michigan to Alabama.... Come on!
Other than these items... she's perfect!